Knowledge & Experience
No one could have predicted how totally and completely, the world would change when the coronavirus started to spread. While many people could see how it could become the pandemic that it has become, the way it has completely...
The world changed when the coronavirus went international. There is no country, no industry, that hasn't been affected. While some countries have responded slowly, others have ramped up their efforts and investment in healthcare. This is especially true in China,...
Lithuanian government Procurement
The Health Emergency Situations Centre of the Ministry of Health of Lithuania reached out to MyBioGate, and requested anti-epidemic medical supplies and devices. The Mybiogate team responded immediately. Under the urgent circumstances, everything moved at exceptional, wartime speed:
- Exact demand was clarified on Thursday
- Our team in 6 cities, in China, the United States, Europe responded immediately, coordinated multiple parties to work 24/7.
- In 4 days, 96 hours, we mobilized anti-epidemic medical supplies in 11 cities.
- Under the extreme short time and high market demand situation, we mobilized 383 different models of ventilators over the weekend
- Products were sent to the airport on Sunday and exported smoothly.
Contact Our Team