Knowledge & Experience
The modern world has been heavily changed since the onset of the COVID-19 outbreak late last year and earlier this year worldwide. While it has negatively affected a lot of businesses worldwide, it has resulted in a great boost to the medical and healthcare research...
Published: May 29, 2020 From ScienceEDITORIALCOVID-19 research in AfricaLinda-Gail Bekker1⇑, Valerie Mizrahi2⇑*1Linda-Gail Bekker is deputy director at The Desmond Tutu HIV Centre, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa.2Valerie Mizrahi is director at the...
Lithuanian government Procurement
The Health Emergency Situations Centre of the Ministry of Health of Lithuania reached out to MyBioGate, and requested anti-epidemic medical supplies and devices. The Mybiogate team responded immediately. Under the urgent circumstances, everything moved at exceptional, wartime speed:
- Exact demand was clarified on Thursday
- Our team in 6 cities, in China, the United States, Europe responded immediately, coordinated multiple parties to work 24/7.
- In 4 days, 96 hours, we mobilized anti-epidemic medical supplies in 11 cities.
- Under the extreme short time and high market demand situation, we mobilized 383 different models of ventilators over the weekend
- Products were sent to the airport on Sunday and exported smoothly.
Contact Our Team