KN95 Disposable Protective Mask (1 Box, 1000 Masks)
Products will ship from Houston Warehouse.
- Brand Name: Pageone KN95 Disposable Protective Mask
- Number of Items:5 in each package, 200 packages in one box, 1000 masks in total
- Mask Dimensions: (6.7 x 3.5)" / (17 x 9) cm (Not Including ear loops),
- Dimension of Packaging: 620mm X 440mm X 290 mm. (Please allow 1-5mm differences due to manual measurement)
- The shipping cost is $80 flat per 1 box (1000 pieces) order.
- 5 layers protection: Outer layer is a water-resistant layer, middle three layers include two layers of high-quality melt-blown material filters particles from 0.3 to 1.0 pm, and one layer of hot air filter cotton; Inner layer is a water-absorbing layer, which can absorb the moisture from the breath of the wearer, prevent the filtering layer from getting wet;
- Keep the nose clip on the upper side;
- Made in China, Sold by MyBioGate, ships out from our Houston, TX office.
Can I pick up myself ?
Is this reusable ?
is this a N-95 mask?
For orders over 200,000 KN95 masks, or for the US NIOSH/FDA N95 masks, please refer to the N95 masks page, or please contact us at [email protected].
What’s the difference between KN95 and N95 masks?
Is it allowed to be used in hospitals?
FDA authorized the emergency use of the authorized respirators for use in healthcare settings by HCP when used in accordance with CDC recommendations to prevent wearer exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates during FFR shortages resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download
Pageone is among manufacturers previously listed in Appendix A under the april 3, 2020 FDA’s letter of authorization as an anuthorized respirator. Per FDA’s new process of authorization, Pageone is working in the process to send samples to NIOSH for particulate filtration efficiency assessement.